30 ago 2008

Back to SA, Back to SA, I want to go back!!!

The town where I lived in 2001, Mossel Bay
From time to time, even when I don´t want to talk about it, I remember my days in that lovely country, that great land, the Republic of South Africa.
In specific I loved the Western Cape Province, with Cape Town, Stellenbosch, the Garden Route and the Swartberg Mountains, a green, clean and peacefull area, far from the big cities of Johannesburg and Pretoria.

I really want to go back for a visit soon. Maybe a hole month, maybe three weeks, almost certanly by Chrismas and New Year. Still don´t want to make plans because I want to win my exams first and then think about the trip, still, the motivation is there... and I really want to go back to My Beloved Country.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

si sudafrica es un pais increible.......y vamos que joburg apesar de ser tan grande y "peligrosa" es increible
no puedo creer que aparecio el noah!!!

Cristián Guerra Campo dijo...

gracias por comentar, JHB es peligrosa pero en ciertas areas... barrios, tipo Guate, aunque no me estuve demasiado tiempo alla.

El noah es un perrito milagro.