31 mar 2008

Now I mean the real stuff






Reallity strikes back and it feels so good. Since January I have been doing some paperwork aiming to apply for a date for my degree final exam in the Law Faculty. I am proud to say that finally, after almost 3 months waiting, I have all the legal papers, certificates and notes I need to get my date right away. Also I have the good news that this Wednesday 2nd I start a course that I hope will help me finding the way to have a big succes in that exam.
Reality strikes back and I mean it. It really feels good. No more do-nothing days, no more desperation (at least not for crazy stuff). Yes, I have to sacrifice my social life... hahaha, that is not really big at the moment, still hope to attend important events and find the time to be with my friends, hopefully.
That is for now, the blog will suffer, my love life will suffer, but what a hell, now is a big sacrifice to finally gain independence from my house and find at last a real life for myself, as a grown up man.
Thanks for reading,
Cheers !
Chris W.

No hay comentarios.: