13 may 2007

CAPILLA ARDIENTE

(burning chapple? my English getting worst??)

Hell yes, I´m waiting for some info that will change my life completly, about varsity and work and real world expiriences, if I loose, urban, latin stories, if I win, mayan, rural stories, the answer? dunno.... still I have "on hold" my life until Tuesday.... soon we will find out.

Met this girl at Altavista Club today, F. she is a fucking crazy person, but still have good body and I had a laugh with her (and because of her). We were celebrating the 35 wedding anniversary of my aunt Pepi, best wishes for her and her family, also, had a amusing time with more or less 30 relatives and extended family... not THAT boring.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You met a girl??? Never told me about that... How is it that we keep secrests form each other?

Cristián Guerra Campo dijo...

Ha ha ha...really funny....